What if I move?

When moving please contact us at support@joindrift.com.  You should also contact your local utility to transfer service or stop service if moving outside of their area.  In some areas, your Drift service will not automatically transfer with the utility.  When you contact us we'll let you know if that applies to your move.  If it does, we'll stop Drift service at your old address, then the utility will issue you a new account number that we can re-enroll.  

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.